Groupe dentaires Lapointe is currently looking for a human resources technician to join the head office team. Under the responsibility of the Director of Human Resources, The human resources technician’s primary responsibility is to support the team in all processes by compiling, maintaining and processing information related to the company’s human resources management, while offering collaboration on various projects.
The position can be done from home and may require an occasional presence at the head office located in Longueuil.
This is a permanent full-time position.
WHAT DOES THIS POSITION INVOLVE
- Promote internal values and policies by supporting the human resources team in the application of the employee handbook within the company;
- Respond to or distribute requests for information from employees or managers.
- Conduct employee surveys and collect data to ensure individual satisfaction, promote engagement and well-being at work;
- Participate in the organization of various internal events (Social Club activities, Christmas party, etc.);
- Carry out orders, assembly and delivery of gifts (internships, new hires, retirements, births, deaths, etc.).
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of employees’ group insurance enrolments, modifications and terminations;
- Classify and maintain information related to the management of OHS, disability and maternity records.
- Support the HR function in a global way at the transactional level (data entry, creation and monitoring of Excel spreadsheets, feed the HR information system, etc.);
- Reset employee access from the EMPLOYERD platform;
- Drafts, transmits and follows various internal and external communications for human resources departments, such as letters of confirmation of employment, sending of statements of account during absences, follow up and receipt of cheques for reimbursement of insurance premiums, etc.
WHAT IS A GOOD “FIT” FOR THE JOB
- Attestation or diploma of college studies in human resources or administration (the accumulation of experience may be considered equivalent);
- Hold a minimum of three (3) years in a similar function;
- Very good communication in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Very good command of the Office Suite;
- Attention to detail and work structure;
- Able to establish trusting relationships with colleagues and internal clients;
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN BY JOINING OUR TEAM
- Organization of working hours;
- Work from the location of your choice;
- Collaborative and professional work environment;
- Continuing education and career development opportunities;
- Competitive benefits.
Do you want to take on this new challenge and be part of our #creatorsofsmiles team? Send us your résumé at [email protected].
Would you like to apply? We want to hear from you.
Send us your application.