At Lapointe dental Centres, your oral health is at the heart of our concerns.
If you have an oral health problem that requires immediate attention, our team is ready to offer solutions over the phone. Our operators will answer your questions and promptly direct you to the centre nearest you :
- Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM
- Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 10 PM (Phone emergency services only)
COVID-19 : For patients who require urgent treatment resulting from infection, acute pain or trauma, and who require immediate treatment, an emergency service will be available in your area.
If you believe you need an appointment urgently, we invite you to dial the following number 1 800 Lapointe so that a dentist can assess the level of emergency and, if necessary, establish the best location as well that the best way to provide care safely.
For any emergency appointment, you will have to answer the following questions:
1. Have you traveled or been in direct contact (less than two metres) with someone who has traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Do you suffer from a new cough, a recent worsening of an existing cough AND / OR fever or have you been in direct contact (less than two metres) with a person presenting these symptoms?
3. Do you experience trouble breathing and fever and any of the following symptoms, or have you been in direct contact (less than two meters) with a person with these symptoms:
• sore throat;
• muscle or joint pain.
If you answer affirmatively to any of those three questions, you must call 1 877 644-4545, the line put in place by the Government of Quebec. The dentist can then direct you to one of the designated places to treat patients having or suspected of having COVID-19 who require urgent dental care.
It all begins with a call to 1-800-527-6468.
Outside of these hours, our phone support system lets you leave your name and contact information so that an operator from our Customer Contact Centre can call you as soon as our offices open.