Job Type Permanent
To be determined
Join our complete and fully trained teams in one of our locations!
At Lapointe Dental Centres, we understand that personal and professional balance is important in life. So we offer you peace of mind and the chance to devote yourself entirely to your work.
At Lapointe, our professionals enjoy many advantages:
- An administrative center offering support in recruitment, human resources management, compliance, accounting, information technology and marketing;
- Qualified and enthusiastic multidisciplinary work teams;
- A privileged relationship with our private laboratory offering expert advice;
- The possibility to evolve in your practice and convey your knowledge via an important network of professionals;
- A unique opportunity to work in clinics offering diversified fields of practice (orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, implantology, maxillofacial and denturology);
- Digital patient records and state-of-the-art technology;
- A well-known and growing company with a large customer base and a 92% customer satisfaction rate.
Hours: A schedule tailored to you.
With an infrastructure that supports your practice, you can focus exclusively on practicing your profession and on the well-being of your patients while shaping your career to your aspirations.
Does this way of life appeal to you? Send us your resume at [email protected]
Looking forward to meeting you!
Would you like to apply? We want to hear from you.
Send us your application.