Would you like to find a rewarding job where you can put your enthusiasm for customer service to good use?
Do not miss this great opportunity!
We are currently looking for a Dental Secretary to complete our team in Sherbrooke, King West street.
This is a permanent, part-time position.
Here’s your chance to join:
- An employer committed to its employees;
- A well-known and growing company;
- A network that allows for guaranteed hours;
- An environment where teamwork is fun;
- A stimulating work environment;
- Opportunities for advancement, and much more!
The Dental Secretary is responsible for the reception desk, billing, taking calls and scheduling appointments for patients. He/she ensures the maintenance and filing of records. He/she also performs appointment confirmations and data entry.
Are you a people person with a friendly nature? Are you known for your thoroughness and professionalism? Are you cheerful, available and able to manage stress? If so, you have the skills we are looking for!
- Possibility of providing dental secretarial training (depending on your profile)
*Completed dental secretarial training or experience in this field will be highly considered
Salary: To be determined.
Hours: Average 20 hours/week, including 1-2 evenings
Looking forward to meeting you!
Would you like to apply? We want to hear from you.
Send us your application.