Are you an experienced Dental Assistant or Dental Technologist and would you like to be the point person at this level, directly in the clinic? Here is an opportunity not to be missed!
Lapointe Dental Centres offer you the chance to develop within an established network in Quebec, while receiving the support of our dedicated dental laboratory renowned for its know-how and the quality of its products. This is a brand new position to be built according to your aspirations!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING WITH US
The Dental Assistant will work directly at the Jonquière clinic of the Lapointe Dental network. His or her main responsibility will be to create functional, aesthetic dentures (complete or partial) that are ready for muffle placement or fitting. More specifically, your role will be to:
- Read, understand and analyze requests and descriptions made by the clinic’s professional;
- Mount teeth on a base plate or partial denture;
- Follow up on cases in collaboration with other laboratory departments;
- Deliver on time and respect the daily production demands.
This is your chance to create smiles in a stimulating environment!
WHAT IS A GOOD “FIT” FOR THE JOB
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience;
- Have a DEC in prosthodontics (asset);
- Great ability to adapt and good interpersonal skills;
- Strong team-player and collaborator;
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and high degree of manual dexterity;
- Good stress management and excellent listening skills;
- Basic computer skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN BY JOINING OUR TEAM
- A pleasant and professional work environment;
- Opportunity for career development;
- Full-time schedule to be determined according to your needs and availability;
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
Do you want to take on this new challenge and be part of our team of #creatorsofsmiles? Send us your résumé at [email protected].
Would you like to apply? We want to hear from you.
Send us your application.